fficient energy use, sometimes simply called "energy efficiency", is the goal to reduce the amount of energy required to provide products and services
Savings on Home Heating bills & Reduced Energy Waste
The energy efficiency of windows are measured by Window Energy Ratings. WER’s take into account the performance
of both frame and glass known as a whole window ratings, and are determined by three main factors:
- Thermal Loss (U-window): measures heat that is lost through the overall window - energy efficient windows reduce
heat loss, therefore a lower u-window value means better energy efficiency.
- Heat Gain (G-window): measures the amount of heat that is absorbed from the sun - energy efficient windows
transmit solar heat back into the room, helping to lower home-heating usage.
- Air Leakage/Loss (L-factor): measures heat loss that occurs as a result of general air leakage - an energy efficient frame
and glass will help reduce air leakage.
Tested and certified by the British Fenestration Ratings Council (BFRC)
Single and old double glazing
results in major heat loss within
the home. Upgrading to energy
efficient windows will greatly
reduce heat loss, keeping your
home warmer and reducing
Energy Rated Windows have been
designed to minimise heat loss,
absorb heat from the sun and
eliminate air leakage... the result
is savings on home heating bills
and reduced energy waste.
Our range of Energy Rated
Windows are tested and certified
by the British Fenestration Ratings
Council (BFRC) and approved by
the Energy Saving Trust scheme.
Our Energy Rated Windows are of the very highest quality and are available at extremely competitive prices.
- Save money on your home heating bills... your heating bills could be reduced by up to 20%
- The Environment... energy efficient windows will help ensure you do “your bit” for the
environment and could reduce your CO emissions by up to two tonnes.
- Current building regulations... energy efficient windows adhere to currently building
regulations for new build properties and houses for sale or rent. If you are selling your home,
energy rated windows could help add to the overall value of the property.
If you'd like to Book an Appointment Please Contact Us